Tuesday, January 10

A New List

Have you noticed I've deleted my old Book List from my side bar and started a brand spanking new list for twenty-twelve?

So far I've read....

......beautiful true accounts of encounters with angels.....(yes, I'm a believer)

......a peak into the real life of someone who "see's dead people" and a must for fellow fans of Medium the TV show.....

And I'm 13 chapters into....


No wonder there's not much scrapping or guitar practice happening!

I set myself a personal goal to "read more books" in 2011....I managed 23 novels (plus countless non-fiction books) which is 23 more than the year before.
Quite impressed with myself....what's more I've re-discovered my love of books.

I wonder if I can beat that in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...