1. The way Beth (DD 9) calls it "Mum's Other Birthday".
2. The "secret" shopping expedition with Daddy while I was at Drawing class yesterday.
3. The non-existent sleep-in. By 6.30 the girls were full to bursting and could not wait a minute longer to pile on the bed with us.
4. The impeccably-coloured-in, written-in-neatest-handwriting cards and drawings made with care and love and presented with such pride.
5. Living gifts for our garden and vegie patch:
Tahitian Lime Tree
6. A present that led to hours of fun, sharing.......and calories to work off tomorrow!
From the debut cookbook from last year's Masterchef winner, we made:
and Chocolate Pots........mmmmmmmm!
7. Lovely long phone chat with my Mum (59:29 mins in fact!)
8. Time spent at our favourite spot on the farm....the Curly Tree
Happy Mother's Day to Mum's everywhere.
Hope yours was just as blissful!