Friday, September 16

Sad News

My dear old Gran passed away peacefully in her bed last night with Mum and Dennis by her side.
At 96 and a half - she is and always will be an inspiration to me and my girls.
Love you Grandma.
Rest in peace.


 On a happier note, I have scrapping to show you.
My creative efforts have slowed down to once a month - I just struggle to get the spare time these days.
Thank goodness for my DT gig with SHOW US YOUR STUFF to keep me going.

A simple little "recipe" for the September #2 Challenge.........

Multi photos (i.e. - more than one!)
Stripes
And of course something handmade


How cute are these handmade flowers?
I found them for the SUYS Try This Technique.
SO cute and SO easy. 
How gorgeous would they be on a hairclip or headband?


More news and pics to come.....Book Week, Kate's BD, etc.
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY I'm so sorry to here about your gran!!!
    May her Rest In Peace!!!
    XOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOX
    I love your page here!!!
    so bright and fun and cheerful....
    THanks so much for your kind words over at my blog... I love your work so i am now a follower...
    Have a great weekend
    TONI
    XOXOOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen
    Have been away on hols, just got home. So sorry to hear the news about your dear Gran. Feel like I know her (though your Mum and yourself). Take care hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...