Tuesday, March 17

I won something!

Just by leaving a comment on Pip's Blog, my name was randomly selected to win this.... ....water threading punch by Fiskars. You can imagine how excited this scallop-freak was to get this in the mail!!! Lots of fun being had at Scrapwitch with the SBS (Step by Step) challenges being taken over by the awesomely talented and gorgeously lovely Mistra. Here's my creation with Mistra's steps from last week's challenge: My youngest, Mimi, just before her Tiny Tots ballet class last year. Awwwww.... Courtesy of Josie, this blog has become a fave source of inspiration. Brenda's My Scrapbooking Layouts is chock full of scrap-alicious designs. Very Pip-ish in her style, which is probably why I love her pages so much. "So Terribly Cute" is a lift from Brenda's "Big Hat Little Girl" lo. Wanna see my favourite layout I've done lately? Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous Autumn weather...Autumn yippee!!! My fave season! See you next time xxx

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that punch! I've got one and I love it! I'm sure you will give it a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs Pen! Love them all! Lucky you winning the scallop punch.......I will be trying that out when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY YOU!! Winning the punch!! I have one and love it but dont use it enough!! I can see you and Angie are like my mum and I.....sharing all our tools/supplies (when you are together). Beautiful LOs, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...