Tuesday, February 10

I've been photo-tagged

Thanks to the lovely Jewels all the way from the US, I've been challenged to post the 6th photo out of the 6th folder of the My Pictures file in my computer. So here it is - and luckily not an embarrassing one! A cute flowery shot of Kate in '05 holding the most gorgeous peony that popped up in our (then new) garden quite unexpectedly. I took quite a few pics that day, and I remember the flies were SO bad (typical Inverell summer) and I had to edit them out! This particular shot didn't make the cull when I went to scrap them....you can see the finished LO below: I'm now supposed to pick 6 more people to tag...but since so many have already done this, I'm going to be a rebel and break all the rules and ask that the following people post the FIRST photo out of the FIRST folder from their My Pictures file....then select 6 more people to tag. So come on, Kylie Pip Jen Fiona Heather and Kathryn Do your thing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot Penny, you sure are great behind the camara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos of Kate........any photo in your album would look wonderful - there is not a crook one among them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...