Friday, January 9

Where did the year go?

Whoosh - there went 2008! Thank goodness for scrapbooking - proof that the year actually happenened over a full 12 months! Yes, I am getting old............... :-( A bit to catch up on since my last post. First - a huge THANKS to Pip Prosser for allowing me to use one of her layout designs for my December Gum Flat Scrap Class. The girls loved it! Gorgeous pages ladies - I love them all.
"Day at The Dam" by Me.
Rhonda
Rosalee (first-time Gum Flat scrapper)
Libet
Lee
Katrina
Deb
I scrapped this week!!! First time in quite a while actually.
Little Mia (far right) with her preschool pals and a special visitor.
Bethany, a few days before her 4th birthday in 2006.
Found a use for some photos I took of Kate and Beth's bedroom a few years back!
Hmmm.....I see a bit of a horizontalish, strippish kind of a theme happening...........time for a new technique perhaps? Oh yeah, for anyone who doesn't know.......I'm conducting an online class over at Scrapwitch tomorrow arvo at 2pm - lots of handcutting and flowers galore. If you scroll down to the next post you can follow the link to the details. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...