Tuesday, July 17

SUYS Revamp

I do enjoy my spot on the Design Team for Show Us Your Stuff - the challenges are always something a bit different from other scrapbooking challenge sites, and the best part.......the focus is on HAND MADE elements.

The site has had a snazzy update recently.
A new look plus a simplified format for challenges - just one per month, plus one Young Scrappers (Sophie's Corner) challenge per month.

Check it out!

And have a go at the July challenge while you're there:
this month we're asking you to create a page inspired by this ultra-cool image....


Here's mine:


As you can see, I went with the colour scheme, the newsprint and the circles.
All the papers are old scraps.
My handmade item is the photo mat I created using 9 punched circles sewn down with my sewing machine.
Some Thickers letter stickers and some hand lettering for the title completes a very simple (and inexpensive!) page!

Thanks for popping in.
See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. That typewriter is really cool, and I love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bg circle matt....looks great!!! And I like the new look over there....no time this month, but I'm gonna be back next one:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...