Monday, June 21

Who luvs winter boots?

Me me me!!!
And I found these TO-DIE-FOR ones at this website
....what's more, the prices are unbelieveable!




Looooove the 80's leg-warmer look of the red ones......too funky!

A layout I did last night during the ads on Masterchef (that session with Jamie Oliver was so awesome, wasn't it!).....


The kids beg Tim for a quick spin on the quaddie whenever he returns from cattle work....
HECK - no helmets....bad BAD mother....don't report me!
Cute farm critters cut from Reminisce papers and a scrap of burlap fabric for the "farmy" look....



Have I shown you this one yet? A double I whacked together.....ten pin bowling photos from earlier in the year (very original title don't ya think....)....Liking this simple design that fits on 7 normal size photos with no cropping.....


This is my house at the moment......complete CHAOS with builders stomping around overhead.....


.....but I'm not really whinging....
.....I really really love our brand-spanking shiny new roof.....
.....too bad it makes the rest of the house look kinda sad....
Oh well, ya gotta start somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. That new roof looks great!

    Love the new LOs too. How about some more photos of the pups? Please???

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...