Wednesday, July 9

Going Girly

I taught this layout over a week ago, and only showing you today! Rather slack I know, but been busy - went away last weekend for a wedding, and now it's school hols and you know how that goes...........anyway............ For this class we used adorable papers by Little Yellow Bicycle (love these people), and a whole heap of paper daisies and leaves from Green Tara. Added some Bella chipboard, Autumn Leaves stamps, my trademark white ricrac and a bit of sparkle and ta-da! A gorgeous simple page of sweet pretty girliness. THERE'LL BE NO CLASS-IN-BOX FOR THIS MONTH..........I'm really sorry but I couldn't get enough of the papers at the time I ordered. But go ahead and scraplift to your heart's content - just make sure you email your page for me to admire! Here's all you need to re-create it: 1 x Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful "Roses" (it's green on the back) 1 x Romance Bazzill 30cm wide white ric rac Bella Cookie Chipboard monogram Buttons and micro-beads for flower centres Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps Swirls V2 Versacolor inks: Lime & Green Tea Green Tara products: 4 large green leaves 1 x 7cm pink daisy 1 x 6cm white daisy 2 x 5cm gold daisies 1 x 4cm pink daisy 1 x 4cm white daisy 1 x 2cm gold daisy And here are the Gum Flat Girls with their beautiful creations..........(awwww, so proud of you!)

2 comments:

  1. Put one aside for me please, Pen, if you haven't already done so! I would like no: 5 if possible. Don't worry about posting, I will pick up when I see you next month...plenty to do in the meantime.........and there may even be another class by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff by the Gum Flat girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...