Friday, July 11

Flipping Over Frames

I've gone a bit frame-crazy lately. I'll blame Pip Prosser and Elsie Flannigan! The first layout (above) was inspired by one of Elsie's Recipe Idea Cards from her fab new book. The row of buttons she uses represents a beaded necklace. Cute, don't you think! The photos are of Mimi on her 4th birthday last week - and I've used her own words for the journaling!

The next layout is created out of a Take Away Pack by Pip Prosser. These pics of the kids I took two years ago were just perfect for the pink and yellow of these Arctic Frog papers. Although the design I used is different from Pip's pack - her influence is very much apparent.

Have you checked out the cool new competition over at Scrap A While? Called "Scrapper's You've Got Talent" - it's based on the TV show. Check it out - there's some fab prizes up for grabs. And even if you don't want to enter, take the opportunity to vote for your fave!

Brrrrr.....winter has well and truly arrived at Gum Flat! It took it's time, but now it's here with a vengeance. The fire place is so full of ash, but I dare not let it go out so I can empty it. I swear it was so freezing last night, I was actually cold in bed - with a human radiator for a husband, that's very unusual for me!!!

Hope you're having a great day - thanks for popping in.....

xxx

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...