Sunday, March 25

Best In Show




Here's my latest page for Show Us Your Stuff.....
Your second challenge for the month is to use this rather decadent image as your inspiration.....


I combined the Try This texture paste challenge on mine to create the "chocolate" heart (texture paste mixed with brown acrylic paint) then sprinkled it with microbead "hundreds and thousands".

The photos are of Bethany's exciting win at the Inverell Show last month - Junior Champion for her double choc chip muffins!!!!

HEY....
Don't forget to encourage your kids to enter our very first Sophie's Corner challenge - especially for the younger scrappers!
You have until next Saturday to get your pages uploaded.
Check it out HERE.

WOW....it's been busy here at the Hackney household!

Had visitors almost every weekend for the past month.

Then it was our big trip to Sydney so Kate could see.....


....she was blown away by her first big concert.....I was completely jealous!!!

Photos of our city adventure to come, once I download them off the camera.

Last night Kate and I went to see.....


This is a FANTASTIC movie.

Not OK for younger kids though.
Kate's 12 and she loved it but thought it was a bit full on.
If I'd read the book first I probably wouldn't have let her go.
The violence is not hidden or suggested - it's graphic kids killing kids.
Whole concept is scarily possible for our future.

But a must-see I do believe!

Enjoy your Funday Sunday.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...