Friday, May 21

Handmade sweetness + a layout

I've been shopping! Madeit.com is officially my new favourite store.  Soooooo many treasures to drool over and so many terribly clever people out there making them for us.

I've just ordered two of these cuties for both little girls - are they not the funnest microwaveable heat packs you ever did see?  Just the thing to cuddle up to during chilly Inverell nights I say. Nearly got one for Kate too - but sadly, at 10 and a half, "cool" is more important than "cute" if you know what I mean!


Have a new layout to share with you......used the latest sketch from Pencil Lines for this one, as well as Leann's chipboard sun.....


.....and zooming in....


I'm off to play at the Scrapawhile cyber crop. Will you join me?

See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. oooh, loving this LO Pen! A gorgeous rainbow of flower colours.

    The 'monster' heat pack are cute, I reckon you are never too old for cute.........though maybe not for the 'in crowd'!

    See you at the SaW CC! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...