Sunday, March 7

Some pages and what's been happening....

First a couple of pages....this one is for a "Scrapping Whispers" I'm doing with the Scrapawhile girls....so can't reveal the whole thing yet....


I am so in love with the Crate Paper releases right now.  Esp. Paper Doll which I used for the LO above.  Too too cute!  And my little lady bug is from My Little Bit of Whimsy....check them out!

The little cloud button I used on this next LO is also from Whimsy.....plus some goodies from the new Sassafras Nerdy Bird range...yum yum...love that this one fitted 7 regular sized pics on it....


I promised you a bit of a catch up since I've been so slack:

1. Kate spent all last week on a school excursion in Queensland....Underwater World, Sea World, Southbank Brisbane, Outback Spectacular, Science Museum.......lots of traveling and lots of fun meant one incredibly weary girl on Friday night when the bus rolled up at 9.30pm.  It's the longest she has been away from us and she handled it brilliantly - so proud of her!

2. I've been using CalorieKing.com to help me get my weight and health back on track.....40 is creeping up on me you see....and I'm proud to say I've lost 2.6 kg in two weeks.  Remind me to share some of my delish "skinny" recipes with you.

3. It was Poppet-heaven at school last week when I was invited do some scrapping with the infants kids (while the big guys were on their excursion).  Even the boys got into it - actually they were more obsessed with the buttons and the glitter glue than the girls.  Check these out.....kids are so clever and inventive!


4. Renovations happening once again at Sunnydale....

Tim has built a wall to separate Beth and Mia's bedroom from a little TV area, and the new Gyprock you can see in the background has replaced a thousand little old rattly louvre windows.  Much cosier!

5. Linda visited with Milo the swamp wallaby....


....what a cutie pie!

6.  I've rediscovered BOOKS.....and have challenged myself to read more this year.  This is my list so far:
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer
The Key to Rondo - Emily Rodda
Forbidden Places - Penny Vincenzi
and currently halfway through Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt
I'd love your recommendations!

I have a tidy house (in preparation for a visit with the in-laws next week) and a pork roast in the oven....
all is well in my world!
Come back soon.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. OMIGAWD... fotos of me are copyright Pennylope. That will be a $600 fee, thank you very much!

    love
    Lin
    xx

    ps - looking forward to our little competition to lose weight!! Bring on 1st Saturday of the month - weigh in day!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the catch up! The girls room will be fab when finished.

    Loving those poppet people, the little guys at Gum Flat are a talented bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...